Friday, March 1, 2019

Request Coupons for Stuff You Like - batch 1

Happy Mail Day!  Every few months you can request coupons from some favourite suppliers to help with groceries (of which coupons can be harder to find than say cleaning supplies or candles), and when they come in the mail I call it my happy mail day! Today I received 4 envelopes.

Land O’Lakes - Kozy Shack - I said I adored their rice pudding through the online contact ya, but needed some help with bringing them into our monthly budget. They sent .55 coupons. They emailed to say you can request coupons twice a year. 

Johnsonville - Save $2. I emailed them and requested “any and all available coupons”. They emailed back letting me know they can send coupons every 90 days if requested. 

Walmart  - Walmart.com/coupons. Order often (I think I do twice a month). They send you a sheet that you cut up. I’ve used these coupons outside of Walmart. 

Bolthouse Forms - I emailed them through the contact us page praising their products and asking for any coupons. They’ve sent me $1 off any product. 


I think between Jan and Feb I’ve sent maybe 20 email forms out to various companies requesting coupons. Some of my “rejections” were below.

Maple Lodge Farms - please sign up for our newsletter or follow on social media for any coupons.

Becel - Response was from a “brand ambassador” saying sign up for newsletter and Facebook/Twitter for upcoming promotions.

I’ll post more blog entries as I get more happy mail days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment